A Little Bit of Culture

My New Year's resolution for 2006 is to add a little bit of culture to my life. The purpose of this blog is to document my cultural experiences and discoveries.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Never match your shoes and bag.

Reed Krakoff gives this style tip in Hollywood Life's November 2004 magazine. Krakoff is the President, Creative Executive Director of Coach and brings over 13 years of senior design experience to the position.

This is great news for me. I can't count the number of times I noticed that my shoes and bag didn't match as I was walking out the door. Not having time to switch purses I would spend the day trying to keep my bag inconspicuous. Now I find out that your shoes and bag should never match. I have been in style all along ~ well at least since November of 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home